Whats new in TimePanic 2.3 for Pocket PC?
TimePanic 2.3 for Pocket PC keeps the Pocket PC version of TimePanic up to date with the Windows version.
- TimePanic now supports sub-projects (customer request).
- The "Manage Projects" window now has two views, a list view (as in previous versions) and the new tree view. The tree view allows to create sub-projects.
- The day view has new columns for the root projects. Root projects can be used to represent your customers.
- Favorite activities now allow to use placeholders (customer request).
- Fixed: The command "Split & Insert New Activity" did not work properly for previous days. The inserted activity was added to the current day instead of the previous day (customer request).