Whats new in TimePanic 2.0 for Pocket PC?
TimePanic 2.0 for Pocket PC introduces new features and a couple of usability improvements.
- Work types, projects, collaboration types and persons are now synchronized between TimePanic for Windows and TimePanic for Pocket PC (customer request).
- It is possible to create, modify and delete work types, projects and persons on the Pocket PC and to select them in the Properties dialog of activities (customer request).
- Favorite activities can be created, modified and deleted on the Pocket PC, and they are synchronized with TimePanic for Windows (customer request).
- Activity flags can now be displayed and modified on the Pocket PC (customer request).
- It is now possible to insert new activities (customer request).
- The column widths in the main window can now be adjusted automatically.
- The tap & hold behavior has been improved (customer request) and rotating the screen no longer requires you to restart TimePanic.
- Fixed: When working after midnight, TimePanic would sometimes not let you modify the start and times of an activity. It would display the (wrong) message "The specified start time/end time is invalid." (customer request).