Whats new in TimePanic 4.1 for Windows?
TimePanic 4.1 for Windows is a maintenance release.
- The two dialogs "Options" and "Report Properties" now follow the style of Microsoft Office 2007.
- The maximum number of items displayed in the inplace-editing drop-down lists has been changed from 10 to 32.
- If you are using the time format "12 hour without display of AM or PM", TimePanic now chooses the most probable internal AM/PM indicator depending on the context - instead of always assuming AM (customer request).
- TimePanic now restores the maximized state of the main window after a restart (customer request).
- The placeholder feature now supports the user's login name (customer request).
- A freeware edition of "TimePanic for Windows" with a reduced feature set is now available.
- Fixed: Typo in the toolbar: "View Year" changed to "Year View" (customer request).
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, the font of the calendar in the day view changed unintentionally so that all days were displayed in bold (customer request). The "current project" drop-down list had a similar problem.
- Fixed: The lower part of the calendar in the day view was truncated on systems using large Windows fonts.
- Fixed: Divider lines appeared in several drop-down lists containing favorite activities and were displayed as random character strings (customer request).
- Fixed: The current project drop-down list did not hide projects whose parents were invisible.
- Fixed: The "Help" button in the dialog Modify Side Pane Tab did not work (customer request).
Build 569 fixes the following problem:
- Long activity comments (exceeding 259 characters) could cause TimePanic to crash under certain circumstances (customer request). This problem has been solved by limiting items displayed in lists to 259 characters.
Build 571 fixes the following problems:
- The reminder feature for user inactivity did not always work properly when automatic time adjustment was used with the second option (customer request).
- In previous versions, the reminder feature was disabled when TimePanic was the active application. This limitation has been lifted (customer request).